1. Stock production block, 350 cubic inches + .060 overbore.
2. Heads, Chevy Bowtie/Street Vortex/World Products Sportsman II/NO Chevy Vortex Race Heads. Any stock production heads OK.
3. Port matching allowed on heads ½ inch depth.
4. Crankshaft minimum weight is 46 lbs. and must have a 3.48-inch stroke.
5. Flat top pistons only.
6. Camshaft solid lifter, NO roller cam, NO roller lifters, NO rollerized cam.
7. No roller fuel pump shaft.
8. Weight at the end of the race will be 2300 lbs. with driver, nothing added. (any part that may have fallen off of your car may be added back.)
9. Roller type rockers OK, 1.6 max. No shaft type allowed on Chevy.
10. Valve size will be 1.6 exhaust and 2.02 intake.
11. Three angle valve job OK.
12. No aluminum heads. May use new E Q Head.
13. Steel rods only.
14. Intake manifold 2101 Edlebrock Performer.
1. Heads, Mopar R/T Head any street stock production head.
2. Port matching allowed ½ inch depth.
3. Crankshaft weight is 46 lbs. minimum and must have a 3.58-inch stroke.
4. Flat top pistons only.
5. Camshaft solid lifter, NO roller or rollerized cams or lifters.
6. Weight with a Chrysler engine will be 2350lbs. at the end of the race with the driver, nothing added.
7. Roller type rockers OK. No shaft type rockers on the R/T heads 1.6 ratio.
8. Valve size will be 1.6 exhaust and 2.02 intake.
9. Three angle valve job OK.
10. No aluminum heads. May use new E Q Head.
11. Steel rods only.
12. Intake manifold 2176 Edlebrock Performer.
1. Stock Street production block. NO SVO’S-351 cubic inch+. 060 overbore.
2. Heads Windsor JR heads, any stock street production heads.
3. No aluminum heads.May use new E Q Head.
4. Port matching allowed on heads ½ inch depth.
5. Crankshaft weight is 46 lbs. minimum and have a 3.50-inch stroke.
6. Flat top pistons only.
7. Solid cam shaft, NO roller or rollerized cams, NO roller lifters.
8. Weight with a Ford engine will be 2350 lbs. at the end of the race with the driver, nothing added. Note: SUBJECT TO CHANGE
9. Roller type rockers OK 1.6 ratio.
10. Three angle valve job OK.
11. Steele rods only.
12. Intake 2181 Edlebrock Performer.
D. CRATE ENGINE
1. 604 CRATE ENGINE, SEALED
2. CARB 80541-1 650CFM.
3. TIMING 32-34 DEGREES
4. CAST PISTON 4 EYE BROW
5. HEADS # 12367712 CC-62
6. 2.00 INTAKE VALVE, 1.55 EXHAUST
7. PISTON WEIGHT 533 GRAMS
8. RODS FORGED CHEVY PRODUCTION
9. CAM 10185071
10. LIFT 474-510
11. LOBE LIFT 316-340
12. CENTER LINE 112
13. CRANK SHAFT 3.48 STROKE 4" BORE
A. Steel round tubing 1 ½ inch. Three door bars on the left and at least two on the right side.
A. 14-inch aluminum wheels OK.
A. Only 0-99 will be scored.
A. Any shock OK
16.. Fuel Cells
A. All cars must have an approved fuel cell.
A. All cars must have complete body to start race.
B. Must have stock appearing rubber type nose.
C. All bodies must be approved by the tech official.
A. Steel bumpers shall be made as to NOT project outward in an unsafe manner.
A. No glass on car except for a mirror.
A. Rear spoiler must be Lexan, steel or aluminum.
A. Roof size is 44 inches minimum and 54 inches’ maximum.
A. You may be given a simple warning!
A. These rules are general. If something is not mentioned it may still be prohibited for use. Some performance related equipment or modifications are not legal and the tech official will have the final word in these instances. Unauthorized cars, parts and equipment will not be considered approved by reason of having passed through technical inspection.